0. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This disclaimer regulates the use of the website www.rivekids.com (hereinafter the WEBSITE), owned by RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY, S.L. (hereinafter the WEBSITE OWNER).
Anyone who browses the website of the WEBSITE OWNER is deemed to be a user of the same and to fully and unreservedly accept each and every provision contained in this Disclaimer, which may be amended at any given time.
The user undertakes to use the website in an appropriate manner, in due accordance with applicable laws, the principle of good faith, public order, customary commercial activities and this Disclaimer. The user will indemnify the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties against claims in respect of losses that may be incurred as a result of a failure to comply with this obligation.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND CORRESPONDENCE
In compliance with Act 34/2002, of 11 June, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the WEBSITE OWNER informs you that:
Its corporate name is: RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY, S.L.
Its Tax Code/Tax No./Alien’s ID is: B47743844.
Its registered address is located at: CALLE DUQUE DE LA VICTORIA, 10 – 1ª PLANTA – 47001 VALLADOLID (SPAIN).
You may contact us by any of the means specified below:
All notices and correspondence between users and the WEBSITE OWNER will be duly issued, for all intents and purposes, if they are sent to the postal address above or are received by any other procedure set out above.
2. GENERAL TERMS OF THE SITE
You are given open and free access to the website and its services. However, the WEBSITE OWNER requires a special form to be completed before allowing some of its website services to be used.
The user states that all the data disclosed to the WEBSITE OWNER are authentic and up-to-date and that he/she accepts exclusive responsibility for any false or inaccurate data that are submitted.
The user expressly undertakes to use the content and services offered by the WEBSITE OWNER in an appropriate manner, and not to use them for any reason featured in the non-exhaustive list below:
- To distribute content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, supportive of terrorist activities or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- To upload viruses onto the network or act in any way that may alter, spoil, interrupt or lead to errors in or damage electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or of third parties; or to obstruct the access of other users to the website and to its services by a mass consumption of the computer resources which the WEBSITE OWNER relies on to provide its services.
- To attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or of third parties and, if applicable, extract information.
- To violate intellectual or industrial property rights, or breach the confidentiality of the information of the WEBSITE OWNER or of third parties.
- To assume the identity of another user, a public authority or a third party.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publish, transform or alter the content, unless the holder of the corresponding rights has given his/her permission or such actions are permitted by law.
- To collect data for advertising purposes or send advertising materials of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes unless you have previously requested or consent to receive such information.
All website content such as texts, photographs, charts, images, icons, technology, software, and their graphic design and source codes, is considered to be a work which belongs to the WEBSITE OWNER; under no circumstances are the exploitation rights associated with this content deemed to be transferable to the user, unless such an action is strictly necessary to guarantee the correct use of the website.
Ultimately, any users that access this website may view the content and, if applicable, produce authorised private copies, provided that the reproduced items are not subsequently transferred to third parties, installed on servers connected to the internet or are exploited in any way.
Moreover, the WEBSITE OWNER is the owner of any kinds of trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs that appear on the website, or is deemed to hold the appropriate rights of use associated with them; any use of or access to them does not mean that the user is granted any right over them.
The distribution, alteration, transfer or publication of the content, and any other action not expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights, are prohibited.
Under no circumstances does the introduction of a hyperlink create a relationship between the WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website on which it is introduced, or mean that the WEBSITE OWNER accepts and approves the other website’s content or services. Anyone who proposes to establish a hyperlink shall previously request permission of the WEBSITE OWNER in writing. In any event, the hyperlink will only provide access to the home page of our website; the user shall also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or declarations about the WEBSITE OWNER, and from including any content that is unlawful or contrary to morality and public order.
The WEBSITE OWNER does not accept responsibility for the way in which any user uses the materials made available on this website, or for the actions carried out on the basis of these materials.
3. EXCLUSION FROM WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
The content of this website provides general information intended merely for reference purposes; under no circumstances is access fully guaranteed to all the content, nor is there any guarantee that the content is complete, accurate, valid, up-to-date, suitable or appropriate for a specific purpose.
To the extent permitted by law, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not accept responsibility for any kind of damage and loss caused by:
- Any case where the website is inaccessible or the content is not truthful, accurate, complete and/or up-to-date; where the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available via the website or the services offered is found to contain faults or defects.
- b) The presence of viruses or other bugs in the content that may cause computer systems to malfunction or damage the electronic documents or data of users.
- c) Failure to comply with legal provisions, a breach of good faith, public order, customary commercial activities and this disclaimer as a result of incorrectly using the website. By way of example, the WEBSITE OWNER does not accept responsibility for any actions of third-parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, right to honour, personal and family privacy and right to own image, and any regulations on unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
Moreover, the WEBSITE OWNER does not accept responsibility for any information featured elsewhere on the internet and not managed directly by our webmaster. The purpose of the links featured on this website is to inform the user of the existence of other sources that may expand on the content offered on this website. The WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee or take responsibility for the functioning of or accessibility to linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visits to these websites, which is why it may not be held responsible for the result obtained. The WEBSITE OWNER does not accept responsibility for any hyperlinks created by third parties.
4. PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW IN THE EVENT OF ANY UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
If a user or third party detects any instances or circumstances which suggest the unlawful use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on websites included on or accessible via the website, he/she shall send notification to the WEBSITE OWNER, in which he shall duly identify himself/herself, specify the alleged violations and expressly state, under his/her own responsibility, that the information furnished in the notification is accurate.
Any dispute connected with the website of the WEBSITE OWNER shall be subject to Spanish legislation.
Any administrative information published via the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, general provisions and proceedings that are required to be formally published in the official journals of public authorities, which constitute the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website is provided for illustration purposes only and is not deemed to have legal force.
6. SHIPMENTS AND RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Purchased products shall be delivered to the person and to the address specified on the order. Failing that, invoices shall be sent to the e-mail address specified by the customer when he/she creates an account on the WEBSITE. Orders shall not be dispatched or delivered on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays. However, any delay shall not cancel the order or give rise to any compensation. An order is deemed to be delivered when the transport operator hands over the package or packages to the customer who signs the delivery receipt. The customer is responsible for checking the condition of the goods upon receipt and noting any anomalies on the delivery slip.
Deliveries in the Iberian Peninsula shall take place within 48/72 working hours of the order being placed and the payment being confirmed. For information about the delivery deadline for orders outside the Iberian Peninsula, and the cost and delivery deadline for countries not specified above, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.2 RETURN OF GOODS
Our policy, which is established in compliance with current regulations, is to offer a right of return for any item purchased on the WEBSITE within a period of fourteen (14) days as of the date of receipt.
Any item purchased via the WEBSITE shall be returned in its original packaging and with its original seal. The return shall not be valid without the seal. If the goods are in perfect condition, the return shall be accepted.
Within a maximum period of fourteen (14) days of receiving the returned goods, the WEBSITE OWNER undertakes to refund the amount paid according the payment method which was used to complete the purchase or to issue a discount voucher for the corresponding amount.
Before the goods are returned, the customer is required to inform the Customer Services department.
If the goods are returned because they are faulty or do not match the goods ordered, the WEBSITE OWNER shall bear the costs of the return and new shipment.
6.3 ORDER CANCELLATION
If the order is cancelled before the goods are shipped, the customer shall not incur any charge. If the order is cancelled after the goods have been shipped, the customer shall be charged for shipment costs as well as the order return costs.
7. STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
7.1 AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
The order is deemed to be validated on:
- The order date where an advance payment is made.
- The date on which the transfer is received, where a payment is made by bank transfer.
The delivery deadlines for marketed products are subject to the information published on www.rivekids.com. RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY reserves the right to alter the delivery deadlines at any time. The deadlines stated on the date of the order shall apply.
RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY reserves the right to alter the prices at any time. The prices stated on the date of the order shall apply.
In any event, the prices shall be expressed in EUROS. Prices are retail prices and include VAT. The transport fees are subject to the information published on www.rivekids.com.
Any goods delivered to countries within the territory of EU member states shall be subject to VAT.
Any goods delivered to countries within the territory of non-EU member states, the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla, shall be exempt from VAT. In this case, the recipient shall be liable for the taxes levied by the customs authority present within the territory. For legal reasons, the country to which the order is shipped shall match the country of the buyer’s address.
The prices of products are those featured on www.rivekids.com. All prices shown in store are correct, barring a mistake. Offers are duly marked and identified as such. They are deemed to be valid so long as they are featured on www.rivekids.com.
Promotions or individualised offers to customers expire after 30 calendar days.
In the event that the customer benefits from a promotional code. RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY reserves the right to check that the code is valid with a view to avoiding duplicates or abuses of promotional codes.
7.3 CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCTS
The colours, photographs and measurements of the products and packaging featured on www.rivekids.com are approximates and may vary. Photographs are shown for illustration purposes only. It should be noted that the colours may vary according to the configuration of the user’s screen.
RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY and all the brands presented on www.rivekids.com reserve the right to make changes or modifications to their products and to their prices without notice. RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY advises users to consult references, availability, characteristics and prices of products at all times before purchasing them.
7.4 PAYMENT METHODS
- Credit or debit card. Card payments are completely secure. RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY uses the secure payment platform of Banco Sabadell for this kind of transaction. This payment method is simple to use and convenient for the customer.
- If the customer chooses to pay by bank transfer, he/she will be sent an e-mail along with the order confirmation. The e-mail will specify the account number to use as part of the bank transfer to RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY SL. The e-mail will also indicate an order reference number. It is very important to indicate the reference number, forename and surname in the subject field. The transfer will take place within 2 days of the date on which the order is placed.
7.5 SHIPMENT PROCEDURES AND DETAILS
RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY reserves the right to alter the shipment method and change the transport company, irrespective of the provisions hereof, provided that the customer is not manifestly prejudiced by any such decision. RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY undertakes to deliver the physical items within a period of 10 working days to shipment addresses in the Peninsula, subject to availability.
If the purchased items are not in stock, RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY shall specify the approximate shipment time. RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY will also contact the customer if these delivery times are unable to be met due to delays caused by the transport company.
RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY is an eco-friendly company. By default, all items are sent to the customer in their original packaging, but in some cases packaging may be reused provided that it is in a good condition and is able to protect the product during transport. Some items arrive from the factory in bulky multi-unit packaging, which is why the goods may be sent to the customer in another form of packaging, whether it is new or reused, provided that it is suitable for the product volume to be transported.
International shipments, as well as those to the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla have a variable cost according to destination, size and weight of package. See www.rivekids.com for further information.
For orders delivered to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and territories located outside the EU, RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY deducts the VAT applied in Spain from the amount payable. The customer agrees to bear the expense of any duties and taxes applied in their jurisdiction. The customer bears the expense of all charges, including transportation and any extra charges, customs and tariff contributions, fees arising from our advance payment thereof, government penalties and fines, taxes and solicitor’s and legal costs incurred by RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY in relation to the shipment.
If, for any reason, the recipient refuses to accept the goods, they will be returned to RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY and the customer will bear all expenses related to their shipment, which will be deducted from the amount payable; including shipping costs, possible charges, tariffs, taxes and other applicable fees.
7.6 WARRANTY AND PRODUCT RETURNS
RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY customers benefit from the warranty provided by the various manufacturers of each item. Any faults or defects caused by an improper use or the mishandling of the equipment or any damage caused by a standard use are not included in this warranty.
If the incident covered by the warranty is to be resolved by qualified staff, the customer shall make arrangements to send and collect the product. If the incident can be resolved locally, the customer will be informed of the nearest after-sales centre of the brand. If the manufacturer does not have a local centre, the product shall be sent to and collected from the Spanish address indicated by the manufacturer.
In the event of an incident not covered by the warranty, the customer shall bear the expense of sending and collecting the goods, regardless of whether the repair estimate is accepted. The customer has a period of 30 calendar days to collect the product as of the repair date or production of the estimate, to the extent that the estimate is not accepted. If the product is not collected within the specified period, the customer shall be required to pay a daily charge of 5 Euros to cover storage and safekeeping costs.
The customer is deemed to have abandoned the equipment (Article 460 of the Spanish Civil Code) if it is not collected within one year of date on which it reaches the after-sales team (Article 1968/1 of the Spanish Civil Code). Moreover, the after-sale service will retain the equipment until such time as the repair cost is paid or the estimate is produced and any storage, safekeeping and preservation costs are paid (Article 1600 of the Spanish Civil Code). If the equipment is not collected within one year, the customer is deemed to have relinquished possession and steps will be taken to destroy the equipment.
RETURNS: Right of withdrawal.
You are entitled to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without having to justify your decision.
The withdrawal period will end 14 calendar days after the date on which you or any third party designated by you, other than the transport company, take material possession of the goods.
You may exercise your right of withdrawal by writing to us at the address of RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY, S.L., CALLE DUQUE DE LA VICTORIA, 10 – 1ª PLANTA, 47001 VALLADOLID (SPAIN), or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com to make it clear that you wish to withdraw from the contract (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use a withdrawal form template, although you are under no obligation to do so.
You are deemed to have acted within the withdrawal period so long as the corresponding notice is sent before the relevant period expires.
Consequences of the withdrawal:
- If you choose to withdraw from the contract, we will return all amounts paid by you, including delivery fees (but excluding additional fees incurred as a result of your choice of delivery method which is more expensive than the cheapest delivery method we ordinarily offer) without any undue delay and, in any event, no later than 14 calendar days of the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. The refund will be paid via the same payment method used by you in the initial transaction, unless you expressly stipulate otherwise; in any event, you will not be charged in any way for the refund. We may retain the refund until such time as the goods are received, or until you have furnished proof that they have been returned, whichever occurs first.
- You are required to return or deliver the goods directly to RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY, S.L., CALLE DUQUE DE LA VICTORIA, 10 – 1ª PLANTA, 47001 VALLADOLID (SPAIN), without any undue delay and, in any event, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which you inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. You are deemed to have acted within the aforementioned period if the goods are returned before the period expires.
- You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods and make sure that they are correctly packaged so that they are not damaged during transport.
- You will be solely liable for the reduction in the value of the goods caused by a failure to handle them in a way which guarantees the integrity, characteristics and functioning of the goods. (RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY reserves the right to comprehensively inspect the condition of the returned product. RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY reserves the right to seek compensation for any loss caused by a failure to return the products in a good condition. To this end, RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY advises you to return the goods in the condition in which they were delivered and without any signs of use, and in their original packaging, including labels, documentation and accessories that accompany the product, in the absence of scratches, breaks and faults).
Withdrawal form template (this form need only be completed and returned if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– FAO RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY, S.L., CALLE DUQUE DE LA VICTORIA, 10 – 1ª PLANTA, 47001 VALLADOLID (SPAIN), (firstname.lastname@example.org):
– I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from my sale contract relating to the following goods.
– Ordered on/received on….
– Name of consumer and user:
– Address of consumer and user:
– Signature of consumer and user (only if this form is submitted in paper format).
7.7 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she is able to correctly use the products sold in store.
RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY does not accept responsibility for any content, information, opinion or statement of any kind emanating from the user or third parties connected by links to the store’s website.
The sole purpose of all information (including tips and recommendations, without any kind of limitation) and services referenced on this website is to provide general guidance or assistance from health professionals, and not to offer medical or healthcare advice for an individual complaint, or to replace the professional advice or service provided by a doctor or healthcare professional who is familiar with your medical record or particular case. If you ever have any concerns or questions, especially before you begin a treatment, you should always consult your doctor or other healthcare professional with a view to preventing injury and illness. This website does not contain information that claims to offer any kind of treatment or medical diagnosis. All the information and services are provided in such a way that it is assumed that RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY, its provider and users are in no way committed to providing professional, legal or medical advice or services.
Use of the website is subject to the warnings featured on every page of the site. RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY does not accept responsibility for any consequence arising directly or indirectly from any action or omission of any customer based on the information, services or other material contained on this website. In so far as RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY makes every effort to keep the information of this website accurate, complete and up-to-date, RIVEKIDS TECHNOLOGY and its providers cannot guarantee, and do not accept responsibility for any loss related to the accuracy, integrity or updating of the information.